Albany Waves Luxury Beach Houses are located 5 minutes from Albany’s city centre and just 150 metres from the sheltered shores of Albany’s main swimming beach, Middleton Beach.
Albany is just a 4.5 hour, 415km drive south of Perth, straight down Albany highway. Driving through some of the State’s most beautiful countrysides, you’ll pass forests, working farms, vineyards and, in the late winter/early spring, some of the most spectacularly yellow fields of canola you’re ever likely to see.
Driving Directions to Albany Waves
1. Head southeast on Albany Hwy until you reach the roundabout at Lockyer Ave/York St
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto St Emilie Way
3. At the next roundabout (150m), take the 1st exit onto Aberdeen St
4. After 80m, take a slight right onto Middleton Rd and follow Middleton Rd for 2.9km (you will go through 3 roundabouts)
5. Turn right onto Marine Terrace and follow for 150m
Albany Waves will be on your left.
The fastest way to travel to Albany from Perth is to fly. Regional Express (Rex) flies daily to and from Albany Airport, and flight schedules are available at www.rex.com.au. Albany Airport is located 11km north of Albany on Albany Highway, and car hire is available at the terminal.
For more information head the City of Albany website.
TransWA operates daily coach passenger services to Albany from Perth. The destination point is the Albany Visitor Centre, Proudlove Parade, Albany. A coach drive from Perth to Albany takes about six hours via Williams, Gnowangerup or Bunbury.
(within Australia) 1300 662 205
(international) +61 8 9326 2600